Saturday, March 19, 2011

Introduction

My name is Merak Spielman and this is my blog.



I'm not going to bother with a bio, since most people reading this probably already know me. And if they don't, they can learn about me by reading actual blog entries.


Subjects you can expect me to write about include:

Musings/Ponderings
Family/Marriage
Spirituality/Philosophy
Paganism/Wicca
Poetry/Art
Science/Technology
Tabletop RPGs/Computer games
Finances/Money


And pretty much anything else where I feel I have an interesting thing or two to say.


I briefly started a separate blog, regarding living a wonderful life with very little money, but there are so many "frugality" style blogs and websites out there I'm abandoning the concept. There are only a few posts in it worth anything anyway, and I'll just re-post them here when I feel like it. I figure it's better to just be me and not try for a gimmick.

So here I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home